Directions, straight to the freshness.
The Marble Falls farm is very easy to get to and it is almost right around the corner from anywhere.
Travel Time to the farm from: Burnet - 20 mins
Cedar Park - 50 mins
Kingsland - 10 mins
Lago Vista - 40 mins
Llano - 40 mins
Marble Falls - 5 mins
South Austin - 50 mins
San Antonio Airport - 90 mins
GPS directions, We have had LOTS of folks get lost using a internet map service or in-car GPS. These can get you close to Marble Falls just fine but as you get close to us - please read below.
IF your directions point you down rd 1855: then continue on 1855 (which has a name change to 120) and turn onto CR 123 (it only turns to the South) , stay on this road, don't turn off of it, 123 turns into fm 1980 and you will come to Sweet Berry Farm on the left side of the road.
IF your directions have you leave Marble Falls on 1431: DON'T TURN right onto CR 122, stay on FM1431 to the next red light (which is FM1980), turn right onto fm1980, Sweet Berry Farm is 1.25 miles on the right.
From Marble Falls:
Travel west on Hwy 1431 about 1.5 miles, just past Texas Granite you will come to a stop light. This is the intersection of 1431 and FM 1980 , turn right onto FM 1980 and go 1.2 miles to Sweet Berry Farm on the right.
From North Austin, Burnet, Bertram, or Liberty
Starting with North Austin, take 183 north to Hwy 29, left on 29 through Liberty Hill, Bertram and Burnet. In Burnet turn left onto Hwy 281 and travel south to Marble Falls. In Marble Falls turn right onto Hwy 1431 and follow directions just like 'From Marble Falls'.
Or you can take the scenic route from Cedar Park. This way is about 15 mins shorter but much more curvy; go west on 1431 off of 183. Stay on 1431 all the way through Marble Falls and out the other side. Turn right on FM 1980 (at red light), travel 1.2 miles to patch on right
From South Austin
you will need to get on Hwy 71 west out of Austin proper. From Oak Hill you will travel west on 71 through Bee Caves, past Spicewood and on to the intersection of 71 and 281. It is about 25 - 30 miles from Bee Caves to the intersection of 281 and 71. Exit off of 71 onto 281 North, travel about 5 miles into Marble Falls. After crossing the bridge, you will need to turn left at the 5th red light. This light is at the intersection of 281 and 1431. After turning left onto 1431, travel west out of town. About 1.5 miles out of Marble Falls you will come to a red light out in the middle of nowhere. Turn right onto Fm 1980 and travel about 1.2 miles to the patch.
From Killeen/ Copperas Cove as written by Amy (a great customer):
Amy’s “Super-Fabulous-Scenic-Directions” To
Sweet Berry Farm, Marble Falls, TX From Killeen:
1) Take Hwy 195 (Fort Hood Road) South to Florence, approx 15 miles.
2) Just before Florence turn RIGHT onto Hwy 138. Follow approx 6 miles until dead ends at US-183.
3) Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto US-183, approx 3 blocks.
4) Turn LEFT onto FM 243. Follow approx 12 miles to Bertram.
5) Turn RIGHT onto Hwy 29. Follow approx 11 miles to Burnet.
6) Turn LEFT onto US-281 (S. Water Street). Follow approx 12 miles to Marble Falls.
7) Turn RIGHT onto FM 1431. Follow approx 1.5 miles. Just past Texas Granite you will come to a red light. This is the intersection of FM 1980 (Tobeyville road), turn RIGHT and go about 1.2 miles to Sweet Berry Farm on the right. J Woo-Hoo
Amy’s “Easy-More-Direct-Route” To Sweet Berry Farm, Marble Falls, TX
From Killeen/Harker Heights/Copperas Cove:
1) Go WEST on US-190 to Lampasas, approx 30 miles.
2) In Lampasas, stay straight to go onto PLUM ST. approx 3 blocks.
3) Turn LEFT (south) onto US-281 to Marble Falls, approx 35 miles.
4) Turn RIGHT onto FM 1431. Follow approx 1.5 miles. Just past Texas Granite you will come to a red light. This is the intersection of FM 1980 (Tobeyville road), turn RIGHT and go about 1.2 miles to Sweet Berry Farm on the right. J Woo-Hoo
Send us your personalized
directions and you might see them here!